Sunday, April 15, 2012

My brandnew brand

Lately, I create my brandnew brand, name Skirp.
I decided to just opened my onlinestore. Skirp is brand that produce a traditional-woman-cloth, yes, it's skirt. In two past year I recently wear skirt, enjoy to wear that and I've got some inspiration to wear skirt. And it's turn out to my passion. After sketching for the name. I obviously like...hmmm skirt...hmmm..skirp!

I don't know where the word came from. But, I know that it's unique-to-say and different from any other. For the second time I told ya that I took "Bahasa Pariwara" subject and it contains copywriting, brand naming, etc.

Okay, here it goes, I sketch for the logo and template.

Here's the logogram
And this the logo text


Yeah and obviously, I've chosen pink for the color. Hihihihi.

I really enjoy this dive in this new things. I've bought some fabrics to made for some sample. Ooo I can't wait for too long. 

I really want to be a merchant, HAHA.

Hopefully this local brand can get in your mind ya, and see how it goes here.

Thank you, stay generous.

2 comments: