Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mix feeling

Yesterday, I went to coordination for my last chapter in college. This last exam which we called "TA: Tugas Akhir" is the most I do care about, except my brandnewbrand also. I made promise to myself, I want to pass this year from Itenas. Cumlaude as the plus *if I can make it InshaAllah*

I wanna make those things happen this year. Only for my mom and dad. As plus, okay for me, too I guess. Because I wanna do something different after that.

Yeah, I want to travelling around Indonesia! I don't know why but I really want to know what's happening there? What kind of beach are Raja Ampat, Derawan as pink beach, also Wakatobi (Wangi-wangi, Kaledupa, Tomia, and Binongko)?. Oooo Allah I want to travelling around the world. (Ok, that's my insight!) :p

After that, I want to focus to my bussiness, married, also designing!
Oh and yes, about a week ago, me and Dita went to a training. Called Mas*gi training. Yeah, we've been chosen by Mr. Hendro.

At first Dita thought it was a kind of entrepreneurship trainin. Oh and oh that's a life training. The title was "Build your dreams" at first I really underestimated it. I've move lazily. because I thought it very strange training. We thru the 4 session.

At last if I may cloncluse that, it was kind of life training that focusing us to get our dream. Because there, we mad a life-mapping, our target in 5 years, our dreams. Maybe...some kind of proposal of life. Ok, not too bad.

Guess what? We still joking at the training the day after that, and after that, and af ter that.phew..!


Sorry if my post contain jump-here-there story :D

No comments:

Post a Comment